Shameless. The complete first season
|Availability:||Available at 11 Libraries 11 of 16 copies|
Meet the fabulously dysfunctional Gallagher family. Dad's a drunk, Mom split long ago, eldest daughter Fiona tries to hold the family together. Eldest son Philip (Lip) trades his physics tutoring skills for sexual favors from neighborhood girls. Middle son Ian is gay. Youngest daughter Debbie is stealing money from her UNICEF collection. Ten-year-old Carl is a budding sociopath and an arsonist, and toddler Liam is, well, he might actually be black, but nobody has a clue how.
Contents1. Pilot / teleplay by Paul Abbott and John Wells ; directed by Mark Mylod
2. Frank the Plank / teleplay by John Wells and Paul Abbott ; directed by John Wells
3. Aunt Ginger / written by Nancy M. Pimental ; directed by Stephen Hopkins
4. Casey Casden / teleplay and television story by Cindy Caponera ; directed by Todd Holland
5. Three boys / teleplay by Alex Borstein ; directed by Mimi Leder
6. Killer Carl / written by Mike O'Malley ; directed by John Dahl
7. Frank Gallagher : loving husband, devoted father / written by Etan Frankel ; directed by David Nutter
8. It's time to kill the turtle / written by Nathan Jackson and Nancy M. Pimental ; directed by Scott Frank
9. But at last came a knock / teleplay by Alex Borstein ; directed by Mark Mylod
10. Nana Gallagher had an affair / teleplay and television story by Cindy Caponera ; directed by Adam Bernstein
11. Daddyz girl / written by Nancy M. Pimental ; directed by Sanaa Hamri
12. Father Frank, full of grace / written by John Wells ; directed by Mark Mylod.
Alcoholic fathers -- Drama.
Chicago (Ill.) -- Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
|Publisher|| Burbank, CA :Warner Home Video,2011
Macy, William H.,
Rossum, Emmy, 1986-
Chatwin, Justin, 1982-
Cusack, Joan, 1962-
Wells, John, 1956-
Pimental, Nancy M.
Hopkins, Stephen, 1959-
Leder, Mimi, 1952-
O'Malley, Mike, 1966-
Nutter, David, 1960-
Frank, Scott, 1960-
Bernstein, Adam, 1960-
Warner Bros. Entertainment.
Warner Home Video (Firm)
William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Joan Cusack.
In English; with optional English subtitles for the deaf and hearing impaired (SDH).
Title from container.
Originally broadcast on Showtime in 2011.
Special features: Bringing Shameless to America; Shameless: bringing the FUN to dysfunctional; A shameless discussion about sex; commentary on: pilot; Frank Gallagher: loving husband, devoted father; Shameless season 2 sneak peek.
DVD; region 1; widescreen presentation; dual-layer; Dolby digital 5.1 surround.
3 videodiscs (595 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.